View Profile HugoVN

3 Movie Reviews

I thought the writing was good.
"he was so clever, god rest his soul" made me smile

Great Stuff

I really thought this was very funny, well thought out, and similar to my own sense of humour. I'm sure lots of people have told you that it reminded them of robot chicken; which I'm sure gets tiresome and maybe annoying, but I got to say that it does and I like that. You should be very happy that your being compered to something that is as successful as that. I just hope you make more.

itsjms responds:

Lol , yeah people have been talking about this being similar to robot chicken. Mybe I could make like Robot Newgrounds or somthing lol...

very nice

It has an amazing visual look, its got to be the first really weird animation that was gorey and super colourful.... I really enjoyed watching it and I like the look and feel of it.

3 Game Reviews

thx

It was alot of help, very simple and it was the best preloader tut that i've found.

super fun

it is a super fun game.. it had a nice smoth feel and look.. fun to control and funny concept... the only problem i had was i didn't feel like playing for very long

Interesting concept but weak gameplay

It was nice. The concept was an interesting approach to a game. The sounds and graphics were great ; especially the Background music, which was dead-on for this genre. The technical skills and layout for the game were great. But it could have had a stronger gameplay. Could have had a bit more than just point and shoot, if you wanted to take it further.

28, Male